2008年10月10日 星期五

English is important

I worked hard on my homework and I saw the sunrise for the first time. This is because I did not do my homework until the last minute. At the same time, it had rained for the first time since i came to Los Angeles, although it seemed like no rain at all. I hate that I am lazy and not active as I was before. To sum up, I need a regular, not good, habit of studying and sleeping.



In LAB meeting, the professor will talk about what he has done in last week and what he heard in the quantum group meeting of CalTech. This is much different from my impression in Taiwan. I believe I come to a correct place, although I still cannot understand what the professor is talking about, especially his jokes that everyone, except me, is laughing at. I try.



The shopping habit is different from Taiwan. I have to take things out from the basket and put the basket on the ground before I pay. However, I give the basket with things to the cashier directly in Taiwan. By the way, I learn to waste the plastic bags in USA.



I find that I can watch the NBA games of LA Lakers and LA Clipper on TV directly, which is very good news. I hope one day I can go to Staple Center and watch Lakers vs Rocket!



I can cook 蛋包飯, 三杯雞, 牛肉麵 and so on. I find how to make delicious sliced egg with milk! Next time I will show it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言