2010年7月23日 星期五

Suffer more?

I gave an one-hour presentation in lab meeting, and thus I did speak English a lot today.
Right
after meeting, i was walking out EEB, while there was a parent of some freshman.

Originally, I thought they were interviewing for something.

She asked,
"Are you engineering student?" 
    "Yeah"
"Do you like it?"
(呃.. Ha, i dont know how to say. 冏rz)

"you suffer
more?"
呃.."Yeah I ilke it "
(哪有人這樣問人家的呀 XD)



"Are you freshman?"

(Ha, I understand that she was asking if i am a sophomore XD)
"No
we are phd students"

Then she walked away since we are far from freshman.
Maybe she just wants some opinions for her daughter.
At
least, I look like a freshman hahah!! XD


Scythe said: 你們心中想什麼 就會聽成什麼XD
Ha, My lab-mate heard the same thing as I did.



My masters thesis was submitted to IEEE tran. on Information Theory at the end of 2007.
I got the response from the editor
last February, which asked us to submit a revision.
This Sunday, I got another letter from the editor,
    Dear authors,

    it is now almost one year and a half that i sent you the
reports
    on your paper, with the request to prepare a revise version.
I
    would like to urge you to send it to me asap, with a detailed
    response
to the referees, where appropriate.

Haha, I thought they will never care about whether we want to submitt or not,
especially IEEE IT, which is probably the highest rank journal in communications
and is  famous for late respone to paper submission: paper will be published in 1.5 to 2 year after submission.

I told Todd about this.
"I quite understand what you are talking about."
"Once I was in a conference to some editors of IEEE IT"
"Thery were complaining about people who complained about it" XD

"Prof. Caire is familiar with those editors of IEEE IT"
"Maybe you can tell him if you have any opinion about IEEE IT"

Ha,  no matter what, I updated the publication status to "in revision"
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~laiching/













沒有留言:

張貼留言